PARENTS! Are you wondering what to do this fall???
How are you going to balance work, kids learning virtually, and everything else? How are your kids going to get the healthy activity that they need without recess, phys ed, sports, and other extracurricular activities?
emPower has created a solution! We are going to be accepting 20 kids per session starting August 31st for our brand new "Ninja School" at the emPowered Obstacle Barn! But what is Ninja School? It is a safe place where students can be dropped off for the entire school day (8am-3pm) with adult supervision (clearances and CPR certified) where they can complete their virtual learning and enjoy a unique opportunity to play on ninja and obstacle course equipment throughout the day! Your kids will have supervision, safety, guidance, assistance (please note our staff are not teachers and will not facilitate the learning... they are there to monitor their online learning), internet access, positive reinforcement, and social interaction with a limited group of students and staff..
Semester 1: September 6 - December 18
Monday & Tuesday - $138/week
Thursday & Friday - $138/week
BOTH (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday) - $231/week
*Must commit to a full semester
*Minimum 12 students to continue - less than 12 by September 4th and we may cancel and refund all money paid
SPOTS ARE LIMITED SO ONCE A STUDENT IS REGISTERED NO REFUNDS/PRORATIONS WILL BE ISSUED FOR ANY REASON INCLUDING QUARANTINE.
- Students MUST bring school issued technology and curriculum
- We will provide internet access but cannot guarantee connectivity. Things happen. Just like they do at home
- Students MUST bring earbuds or headphones
- Masks MUST be worn at all times inside of the facility unless participating in physical activity (i.e. Phys Ed, Ninja Training, Recess, Open Gym, etc)
- Parents/Guardians MUST provide lunch and LOTS of water for the students. PLEASE NOTE: We are a nut-free facility. NO NUTS of any kind (no peanuts, no nut butter, not crackers with peanut butter, etc)
- Please remember that our staff are not teachers or nurses. They are here to ASSIST your children and provide a safe learning environment
- Students will have lots of opportunities for physical activity in a controlled environment
- Temperatures will be checked daily upon arrival and everyone must wash/sanitize their hands
- If your student is sick they MUST stay home. If there is reason to believe they have come in contact with the Covid-19 virus they must not report for 14 days
- If notified of an emergency, medical situation, ect - an authorized person must pick your student up with 1 hour of notification (only those authorized by the parent/guardian may pick the student up)
- Special Note: Be aware that there is no air conditioning at the barn, but portions stay cool below ground
We care about people... and we care about your children. Our staff are parents/guardians ourselves. We will do everything we can to keep your children safe, including following CDC guidelines. We also believe that kids need more than learning... they need physical activity and interaction! We can provide both in a unique way that others can't. Foster their education AND feed their inner ninja! In the end, we know you are faced with incredible decisions as your kids return to school, trust that they are in good hands with us.