Here at emPower we don’t train just anybody. We train committed, inspired and
driven individuals. We think of everyone as an athlete, regardless of age or fitness
level. Our goals might be diverse – fat loss, athletic performance, general fitness,
etc. – but our passion for a life of true wellness and our drive to work for what we
want is what brings us together.
You know you train at emPower when...
1. You leave with a sweat-soaked shirt and black knees. Because the workout’s
not over until you’re crawling on the floor (no, really).
2. You say “birthday”, we say “burpees”. Birthday, BURPEES!
3. You see something heavy outside of the studio and think, “I could lift that”.
4. Every time you sit down to a meal you ask yourself, “where’s my protein?”
5. You look forward to being sore (just a little bit) after a new routine.
6. You get a crazy amount of joy from mastering a lift or move you’ve been
working toward for weeks.
7. Your friends have no idea what kettlebells are, and you’re happy to explain.
8. Your hands are covered in calluses...and you’re super proud of it.
9. People around you are working out barefoot...and it’s no big deal.
10. Every day is a Pandora playlist battle. Classic Rock? Hip Hop? Rap!?
11. Getting on the ‘Brag Board’ is a big deal. #daymade
12. When people reference your family you say, “which one?”, because the
community is just that good.
- Nicole Cascio